Wednesday, December 10, 2014

TTM Success Jeff Samardzija

 Jeff Samardzija 2013 Topps Archives Chicago Cubs Season Ticket Holder custom baseball card
 Jeff Samardzija 2013 Topps Archives Chicago Cubs Season Ticket Holder baseball card
 Jeff Samardzija 2013 Topps Archives Chicago Cubs Season Ticket Holder baseball card

This is a great return from one of my favorite Cubs of all time! Jeff Samardzija returned my two Season Ticket cards c/o the A's right when he was traded to them from the Cubs. Now he is a White Sox... that's a bummer for him. I always liked Jeff since he was called up in 2008 he is an amazing athlete I just was not sure how good of a pitcher he was. He is a great pitcher, he was an All-Star and he always hooked it up with autographs when people wanted them. Thanks for the return and I am glad you are back in Chicago. Go Cubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment