Saturday, December 6, 2014

IP Pat Santoro Autograph recap---he came to my house to sign my cards former Red Sox player

A total scan of my Patrick Santoro baseball cards he signed 7/7 at my house
Pat Santoro 2010 Bowman Gold Xfractor Pro Debut Minors Sarasota Red Sox custom baseball card
 Pat Santoro 2001 Multi Aid Sarasota Red Sox team set baseball card
 Pat Santoro 2002 Grandstand Sarasota Red Sox team set  baseball card
 Pat Santoro 1961 Fleer Augusta Greenjackets custom baseball card
 Patrick Santoro 2000 Multi-Aid Augusta Greenjackets teamset baseball card
 Pat Santoro 2012 Bowman White cracked ice Pro Debut Minors Sarasota Red Sox custom baseball card
Patrick Santoro 2000 Multi-Aid Augusta Greenjackets teamset baseball card

Another player came to my house to sign my cards. First Andrew Godbold now Pat Santoro. Pat Santoro was the Freshman coach for me last year at OPRF but sadly or a better word to use would be unfortunately he graduated from Fenwick, You would have to know those schools to get the reference. I sent him an email a in September and he told me he was in Los Angeles and could not sign my cards unless I sent them to him so I said we should do it when you get back so thats what we did. Santoro was a 4th round pick of the Red Sox in 1998 and played 5 seasons in their minor leagues making it up to A+ ball with the Red Sox. He was teammates with many of the Red Sox stars in the Minors like Kevin Youkilis, Hanley Ramirez, Brandon Moss, and Jon Lester to name a few. I am going to work on making more cards of him I just re used the photos I had on the cards so he said he will try to find some other photos to use. He offered to help me out with my hitting so we are going to work on it once I get off of school for winter break. Thanks Pat and see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment