Friday, December 19, 2014

TTM Success Bryan Scheker

A total scan of my Bryan Scheker cards he signed 7/5 in two weeks c/o his home.
 Bryan Scheker 2014 Leaf Perfect Game National showcase card that he added in for me
 Bryan Scheker 2010 Bowman Super XFractor Perfect Game custom baseball card
 Bryan Scheker 2012 Bowman Cracked Ice Montverde Academy custom baseball card
 Bryan Scheker 2014 Leaf Perfect Game National showcase card that he added in for me
 Bryan Scheker 1982 Topps In Action Montverde academy custom baseball card
 Bryan Scheker 1964 Topps Perfect Game custom baseball card
Bryan Scheker 1952 Topps Perfect Game custom baseball card

This is a good return from 2015 Draft prospect Bryan Scheker. I contacted Bryan on Instagram and I told him I wanted to make some cards of him and he got back to me with his address. I sent to him and he told me he got them and he was going to send back the next day and that was over two weeks ago. I know it is the holiday but to take over two weeks for shipping First Class Mail in the US is really frustrating. He also wanted some copies so I'll get those to him. The two Perfect Game cards he added in for me which is really cool and he added in a letter answering my questions. Thanks so much Bryan! Really cool return.

No comments:

Post a Comment