Sunday, December 28, 2014

Autographed card of the week: Manuel Corpas

Manuel Corpas 2009 Topps World Baseball Classic baseball card

I was just looking through my books of autos and I came across his cards. I remember when he signed for me it was in 2012 at HoHoKam park in Mesa AZ and I wanted some shade from the blistering heat and I went to get some shade and I was by the players exit and he walked out of the locker room and I approached him and handed him a stack of cards to sign and he handed me the box in his hands (It had a cell phone and a baseball in it) and took his time and signed my cards and took his time on all of them. I always like guys that sign multiples and take the time like that and this was my first World Baseball Classic card I got signed. Thanks Manny!

No comments:

Post a Comment