Monday, November 10, 2014

TTM Success Steve Cilladi

A total scan of my three Steve Cilladi cards he signed 3/1 in 7 months and added in a 1 page typed letter.
 Steve Cilladi Great Lakes Loons custom baseball card
 Stephen Cilladi 2011 Choice Great Lakes Loons team issue baseball card
Steve Cilladi 2012 Grandstand Rancho Cucamonga Quakes team issue baseball card

Steve Cilladi made this a good return. The custom I made was one of my first ever made. He added in the other two and added in a 1 page typed letter. Steve is the Los Angeles Dodgers Bullpen catcher and is a former Minor Leaguer for the Dodgers as well. When I went to the Cubs/Dodgers game at Wrigley, I saw him but I did not get a chance to talk to him. He added in some really insightful quotes and phrases in my letter he sent and said Tom Lasorda helped him a lot with the game of baseball. Thanks Steve and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment