Monday, November 17, 2014

AFL TTM Success Roberto Osuna

A total scan of all of my Roberto Osuna cards he signed 4/4 in one week.
 Roberto Osuna 1961 Fleer Diablos Rojos del Mexico custom baseball card
 Roberto Osuna 1985 Topps Team Mexico 2010 National Team custom baseball card
 Roberto Osuna 2012 Bowman Toronto Blue Jays custom baseball card cracked white ice
Roberto Osuna 2013 Topps Minors Pro Debut Vancouver Canadians custom baseball card

I was not expecting to get this one back I don't know why, I just doubted it. I got it back though and I am glad I did because he is a top pitching prospect in the Blue Jays organization. He signed these 4/4 in one week c/o the Mesa Solar Sox of the Arizona Fall League. I also like when I get National Team cards which I did. Thanks Roberto and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment