Thursday, November 20, 2014

AFL TTM Success Julian Hilario

I total scan of my Julian Hilario he signed 4/4 and I spelled one card wrong but I fixed it (Check below)

 Julian Hilario 1972 Topps New York Mets custom baseball card (spelling error check below)
 Julian Hilario 2014 Topps Red Refractor New York Mets custom baseball card
 Julian Hilario 2002 Topps Brooklyn Cyclones custom baseball card
Julian Hilario 1982 Topps in action custom baseball card

A good return from Julian Hilario, Mets representative in the Arizona Fall League. He signed these for me in 2 weeks c/o the Scottsdale Scorpions. I spelled his name wrong but I am smart enough to fix that (check below) and I don't care that he used pen, Pen looks cool. I think he reminds me of Bartolo Colon of the Mets with his stature. Thanks Julian and good luck.

Fixing the spelling error:
 Finished card
Two layers I merged

No comments:

Post a Comment