Monday, November 17, 2014

AFL TTM Success Nick Howard

A total scan of my Nick Howard cards he signed 4/4 in I week and added in my inscriptions I asked for.
 Nick Howard 1961 Fleer The University of Virginia custom baseball card "2014 1st Rd pick" Inscription #33
 Nick Howard 2014 Topps AFL Surprise Saguaros Rising Star custom baseball card "AFL Fall Star" Inscription #36
 Nick Howard 2013 Topps The University of Virginia custom baseball card "2014 1st Rd Pick" Inscription #33
Nick Howard 1982 Topps The University of Virginia custom baseball card "2014 1st Rd Pick" Inscription #33

A great return from the Reds 1st round Draft pick this year and Arizona Fall League Fall Star, Nick Howard. Nick signed my cards 4/4 in 1 week c/o the Surprise Saguaros. He was the starting pitcher in the Fall Star game and added in all of my inscriptions I asked for. I really like this return I always love inscriptions. Thanks Nick and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment