Friday, September 19, 2014

IP Arismendy Alcantara Autograph Signing at Sports Authority big success 9/19/14

Chicago, IL--- Arismendy Alcantara was signing autographs at Sports Authority so I had to make my way over there and get some things signed I got some customs and I wanted to print some extras so I made some for my dad and I gave my dad an official Minor League Baseball to get signed because we do not care if it is a ROMLB its a baseball just get it signed or throw/hit it. He was really nice but I am not sure if it was Arismendy's Agent or if a Sports Authority Representative but he was nasty he told Arismendy to stop inscribing my card because he wanted to get everybody through the line.... There were 4 people behind me and 40 minutes to go but what ever it worked out. Here is what I got:

 Arismendy Alcantara 2013 Grandstand Tennessee Smokies Team Set Baseball card
 Arismendy Alcantara 2013 Bowman Purple Chicago Cubs baseball card
 Arismendy Alcantara 2013 Topps 2013 Futures Game 2013 futures game in inscription World Team custom baseball card
 Arismendy Alcantara 1969 Topps Chicago Cubs custom baseball card
  Arismendy Alcantara 1969 Topps Chicago Cubs custom baseball card
 Arismendy Alcantara 2013 Topps 2013 Futures Game World Team custom baseball card
 Arismendy Alcantara Sports Authority issued Photo Chicago Cubs autographed
 Me and Arismendy Alcantara after he signed my cards the second time through
 Arismendy Alcantara ROMiLB autographed sweet spot
 The back of the ball
Arismendy Alcantara signing my cards the second time

Thanks Arismendy you were great and you are always a good signer and have a great autograph and I appreciate you taking the time. Good luck with the Cubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment