Thursday, September 18, 2014

IP Andre Ethier autograph Recap at Wrigley Field Cubs vs. Dodgers 9/18/14 baseball cards

Wrigley Field-- I finally made it to the Cubs game when you can go down and get autographs because the traffic getting to Wrigley is SOOOO bad I can't make it usually. I was late getting there but I did make it there and I got Andre Ethier on two cards. He would have signed more but I only brought two. Here they are:

 Andre Ethier 2013 Topps Opening Day Los Angeles Dodgers baseball card
Andre Ethier 2013 Bowman Los Angeles Dodgers baseball card

Thanks Andre you were very nice and happy to sign. I always appreciate when everyday big leaguers take the time to go down the line and sign for people and you were smart to go to me first. I'll be rooting for you. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment