Friday, September 5, 2014

Autographed birthday presents recap. My mom got me some autographed cards. Autographed baseball cards are a great present.

I turned 16 today and my mom got me some random autographed baseball cards which I believe are TTM autographs but you can judge for your self. Anyways here they are:

 Curt Ford 1988 Topps St.Louis Cardinals baseball card
 Pete Richert 1974 Topps Traded to the St. Louis Cardinals baseball card
 
 Bobby Heise 1974 Topps St. Louis Cardinals Baseball card
 Brent Mayne 1992 Topps Stadium Club Kansas City Royals baseball card
 Rawly Eastwick 1977 Topps Cincinnati Reds baseball card
 Rick Cerone 1982 Topps New York Yankees baseball card
 Jeff Shaw 1992 Upper Deck Cleveland Indians 
 Mike Tyson 1979 Topps St. Louis Cardinals baseball card
 Frank Francisco 2010 Topps Texas Rangers baseball card
 Steve Buechele 1990 Topps Texas Rangers baseball card
 Adam Ottovino 2010 Bowman Chrome St. Louis Cardinals baseball card 

Thank mom these are a great way in increase my autograph card collection. It is always good to get new autographed cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment