Friday, January 2, 2015

TTM Success Wyatt Cross

A total scan of my Wyatt Cross cards he signed 11/9 for me and added in inscriptions for me!
 Wyatt Cross 1952 Topps Perfect Game Custom baseball card
 Wyatt Cross 1968 Topps The Sporting News Under Armour All-American "2014 Under Armour All-American" custom baseball card
 Wyatt Cross- The Backstop Class of 2015 custom baseball card
 Wyatt Cross 1969 Topps Perfect Game All-American West Squad "2014 Perfect Game All-American" custom baseball card
 Wyatt Cross 1960 Topps Perfect Game Nationals Custom baseball card
 Wyatt Cross 2014 Bowman Under Armour All-American Player Issue Autograph baseball card
 Wyatt Cross 2010 Bowman xfractor Under Armour All-American "2014 Under Armour All-American" custom baseball card
 Wyatt Cross 2008 Bowman Under Armour All-American "2014 Under Armour All-American" custom baseball card
 Wyatt Cross 1962 Topps Sporting News Under Armour All-American "2014 Under Armour All-American" Custom baseball card
 Wyatt Cross 2014 Bowman St. Louis Cardinals custom baseball card
Wyatt Cross 2014 Leaf Perfect Game All-American player issue baseball card

Happy new year everyone! The new year starts with an awesome return from one of my favorite players in this 2015 Draft Class, Wyatt Cross. This is the most cards I have done for a player in a TTM so I will be getting him a copy of these cards. He also added in a letter answering my questions with some GREAT answers and he signed it too. Wyatt Cross is a projected 1st round draft pick in the 2015 Draft and he is a super cool dude! When I asked him if I could send him some cards to sign he remembered me and the cool cards I had him sign at the Under Armour game so I am getting him a copy of those too to have. Thanks for everything Wyatt and good luck in the draft and thanks for the extras.

No comments:

Post a Comment