Wednesday, January 21, 2015

AFL TTM Success Greg Bird

A total scan of all of my Greg Bird cards he signed 4/4 for me

 Greg Bird 2010 Bowman Under Armour All-American American Team Custom baseball card "Ua All American" inscription
 Greg Bird 1962 Topps Under Armour All-American American Team custom baseball card
 Greg Bird 2013 Topps Perfect Game custom baseball card
Greg Bird 1968 Topps The Sporting News Under Armour All-American custom baseball card

This is a great return from Greg Bird! I sent these c/o the Scottsdale Scorpions of the Arizona Fall League and I got them back today and I am so glad to get these back he will be a stud but my prediction is he will not be a Yankee in the future because they trade away all of their prospects for washed up stars. These are a good return I was thinking these wouldn't come back so I am glad they did. Thanks Greg!

No comments:

Post a Comment