Sunday, October 5, 2014

Autographed Card of the Week 10/5/14: Ender Inciarte

Ender Inciarte 2011 Grandstand South Bend Silver Hawks baseball card

I decided to show off my collection that pre-dates my blog so I am going to do a card of the week and I am going to try to do it every week. Here is the story:

I got this card signed in 2011 at a South Bend Silver Hawks game and it took me forever to get him to come over and sign it. I called his name for 10 mins straight then he finally came over. I thought it was a language barrier or something because he is Venezuelan but he came over and spoke fine English. He was in his second season with South Bend and his stats were not the best so I did not expect to find out that he had made his MLB Debut this year but he had really improved after South Bend. Thanks for signing and good luck Ender.

No comments:

Post a Comment