Monday, October 27, 2014

AFL TTM Success Wei-Chung Wang

A total scan of all of my Wei-Chung Wang custom autographed baseball cards

 Wei-Chung Wang 2010 Bowman Milwaukee Brewers Custom baseball card
 Wei-Chung Wang 2013 Topps Milwaukee Brewers Custom baseball card
 Wei-Chung Wang 1982 Topps In Action Milwaukee Brewers custom baseball card
 Wei-Chung Wang 1961 Topps Milwaukee Brewers Custom baseball card
Wei-Chung Wang 1962 Topps Pittsburgh Pirates custom baseball card

I really love this return from Wei-Chung Wang. He is the older brother of Yao-Lin Wang, Cubs minor leaguer who I have graphed many times. One thing they have in common besides bloodlines is they have the coolest Mandarin signature ever. Wei-Chung signed these cards beautifully sent c/o the Glendale Desert Dogs and these mark the first customs signed out of my new printer which also were inked beautifully. I really enjoy this return. He also added a note thanking me for sending to him. Thanks Wei-Chung and good luck.  

No comments:

Post a Comment