Monday, October 27, 2014

AFL TTM Success Ryan Casteel

A total scan of all of my Ryan Casteel he signed 6/6 and added a letter
 Ryan Casteel 2010 Bowman Australia Melbourne Aces custom baseball card
 Ryan Casteel 1961 Topps Australia Melbourne Aces custom baseball card
 Ryan Casteel 2013 Topps Australia Melbourne Aces custom baseball card
 Ryan Casteel 1970 Topps Colorado Rockies custom baseball cards
 Ryan Casteel 1962 Topps Minors Tulsa Drillers Custom baseball card
 Ryan Casteel 1961 Topps Australia Melbourne Aces custom baseball card

I like this return from Ryan Casteel. These are on my new printer and came out really nice and I like his signature. This is a Arizona Fall League TTM Success and he signed these sent c/o the Salt River Rafters and along with signing these cards he added a letter wishing me luck on my High School team and signed it. I made a variation of the 1961 Topps because I am going to experiment in the backs of those when I make them. Thanks so much Ryan and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment