Monday, July 14, 2014

TTM Success Aaron Nola

 Aaron Nola 1955 Bowman LSU Custom Card

 Aaron Nola 1974 Topps Clearwater Phillies Clearwater Threshers custom card
 Aaron Nola 1963 Topps LSU Tigers Custom Card

Aaron Nola 1982 Topps LSU Custom Card (badly damaged on the bottom left corner)

I am really happy to get Aaron Nola back today the Phillies 1st round draft pick (7th overall) and he signed them all "To Jackson" which I always love and he is on a fast track to the MLB already he made his professional debut with the Clearwater Threshers of the A Advanced Florida State League on June 23, 2014 and isn't even a month into his professional career. I did mention in the photo description of the 1982 card that it was badly damaged... the corner was completely crumpled and folded and I have already made a large improvement on it and will do my best to touch it up. it was a shame that that happened because I had all of my cards in top loaders and only half of them were returned in their top loaders. I was glad to get four back and especially four cool ones I love getting LSU cards signed because that is the best baseball college and it has so many stars come out of there. Great return thank Aaron and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment