Friday, July 24, 2015

TTM Success Tyler Heineman with game used batting gloves

A total scan of the cards Tyler signed for me
game used batting gloves he gave me

Tyler Heineman 2013 Bowman Breakouts Houston Astros baseball card AUTOGRAPH
 Tyler Heineman 2013 Bowman Origins Californa Flag Houston Astros baseball card AUTOGRAPH
 Tyler Heineman 2013 Bowman Chrome Houston Astros baseball card AUTOGRAPH
 Tyler Heineman 2013 Bowman Chrome blue refractor Houston Astros baseball card AUTOGRAPH
Tyler Heineman 2013 Panini Prizm Perennial Draft Picks baseball card AUTOGRAPH

Awesome return from my friend Tyler Heineman! If you don't remember he sent me his game used bat which you can read about here and now I got some gloves I have been picking up his cards whenever I see them and I asked if I could send them to him and wondered if he had an extra pair of batting gloves and he said just mail me a return envelope and he has an extra pair laying around and a week later I get this in the mail! Tyler is an awesome guy he's always doing Twitter giveaways and is moving up the Astros Organization quickly I wouldn't be surprised if he is in the big leagues this year. Thanks so much Tyler!

No comments:

Post a Comment