Monday, March 16, 2015

TTM Success Mitchell Hansen

A total scan of my Mitchell Hansen cards he added in the top left as an extra
 Mitchell Hansen 2014 Panini Team USA 18u player issue baseball card AUTO that he added in for me
 Mitchell Hansen 1962 Topps Sporting News Perfect Game All-American custom baseball card AUTO "2014 Perfect Game All-American"
 Mitchell Hansen 2014 Bowman Power All-American custom baseball card AUTO
Mitchell Hansen 2010 Bowman Super Fractor Perfect Game custom baseball card AUTO "2014 Perfect Game All-American"
Mitchell Hansen 2011 Topps Team USA custom baseball card AUTO
Mitchell Hansen 1962 Topps Plano High School custom baseball card AUTO
Mitchell Hansen 1982 Topps in action Plano High School custom baseball card AUTO
Mitchell Hansen 1968 Topps Sporting News Under Armour All-American custom baseball card AUTO

This is a super cool return from 2015 Draft prospect and future first rounder and Major Leaguer, Mitchell Hansen. I met Mitchell at the Under Armour game and I think he might be the most fundamentally sound High School player going into the draft. I think he will be in the MLB within the next 5 years. He signed my seven customs sent c/o his home and he added in the Team USA card for me which is super cool I actually have not seen those before I really like them. This is a player issue copy. He also wrote me a 1 page letter answering my questions and it is really cool. Thanks so much Mitchell I love this return good luck in the draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment