Thursday, March 19, 2015

TTM Success Kyle Dean

 Cards 1-8 Kyle signed for me he added in the bottom three for me
The 9th card and a note he wrote me

 Kyle Dean Gypsy Queen Perfect Game All-American custom baseball card AUTO "2014 Perfect Game All American"
 Kyle Dean 2011 Topps Team USA custom baseball card AUTO
 Kyle Dean 1962 Topps Sporting News Under Armour All-American custom baseball card AUTO "2014 Under Armour All American"
 Kyle Dean 2014 Leaf Perfect Game Nationals player issue baseball card AUTO that he added in for me
 Kyle Dean 2014 Leaf Perfect Game All-American player issue copy baseball card AUTO that he added in for me
 Kyle Dean 1952 Topps Perfect Game custom baseball card AUTO
 Kyle Dean 2014 Bowman Under Armour All-American player issue baseball card AUTO
 Kyle Dean 2010 Topps Super Fractor Under Armour All-American custom baseball card "2014 Under Armour All-American"
Kyle Dean 1968 Topps Sporting News perfect Game All-American custom baseball card AUTO

This is a sweet one! Kyle Dean signed my 6 customs and added in 3 super cool player issue cards and added in a letter. This is cool, I met Kyle at the Under Armour game and I had him sign some cards and he is super cool and we have been exchanging messages and he will probably go in the first round this year too. Kyle said he remembered me from the Under Armour game and he remembered the custom cards I made. Thanks for signing Kyle I'll mail you a few cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment