Wednesday, March 26, 2014

IP Chicago Cubs Spring Training Autograph Recap at Cubs Park 3/25/14

Mesa AZ- Another day in beautiful Arizona was spent at the Parthenon of the Cactus League being Cubs Park and a very slow start with the Minor League complex being inhabited by the grizzly Latin shortstop Starlin Castro who happily signed my card today after working out with the not so friendly Tim Bus the Cubs Strength and Conditioning coordinator and also Starlin Castro's body guard allowed a signature today and he allowed me to get a pain free autograph then I moved on to the MLB game and got a few walking up and down the pathway but got a measly 9 cards signed but it still got to add to my collection. Here is what I got:

Spring Total: 227

Daily Total: 9

 Starlin Castro
 Albert Almora
 Albert Almora
 Christian Villanueva
 George Kottaras
 George Kottaras
 Mike Brumley
 Mike Brumley
Mike Brumley

Thanks for signing guys and don't forget to subscribe by email or follow this blog to keep up to date with all of my autograph adventures. Go Cubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment