Saturday, March 22, 2014

IP Chicago Cubs Spring Training Autograph Recap at Cubs Park 3/22/14

Mesa AZ- My 2nd day in Arizona showed a good turnout with a daily total of 73 and a chance to see my first game at Cubs Park while they faced the Reds and I got a chance to see a few reds players play including Jumbo Diaz and Billy Hamilton. At Cubs Park I made the most of the pathway where the players walk through to get a lot of the MLB Cubs players. The stadium is the best I've been to ever in Spring Training and I recommend seeing a game there. Here is what I got:
 
Spring total: 162
 
Daily total: 73
 



Kris Bryant

Yasiel Balaguert

Lars Anderson
Cael Brockmeyer

Buddy Bailey

Trey McNutt




Tayler Scott




Trevor Clifton
 
                                                 
Zac Rosscup
Austin Kirk
Jacob Hannemann
Jacob Hannemann
 

 

Matt Szczur
 

Jordan Hankins


Tony Zych
Marcos Mateo

Brian Schlitter
Marcus Hatley
Zack Godley

Josh Conway

Jae-Hoon Ha



Lars Anderson
Dae-Eun Rhee
Rony Rodriguez
Franl Del Valle
Wilson Contreras
Emilio Bonifacio

Darnell McDonald
Darwin Barney

Rick Renteria
 



Chris Valaika

Ryan Kalish

Shawon Dunston Jr
Chris Coghlan
George Kottaras
James McDonald


Tyuyoshi Wada







Ryan Roberts
 
 
Thanks for signing and don't forget to subscribe to Jackson's Autos or follow by email. Go Cubs.


No comments:

Post a Comment