Friday, May 1, 2015

Shoutout to Jordan Kan! Follower of my blog sent me a gift!

Well I got home from school today and my dad texted me that I got some mail, no TTM's but an envelope from San Francisco so I immediately knew who it was from... Jordan Kan is a long time follower of my blog we email often, the first time we talked is when he commented on my post about the Under Armour game and I told him how to make custom cards. Well since then we have talked every day or every other day about who we get TTM/IP or who has been signing or about new cards coming out or what ever. Jordan is a great guy and this is what he sent me:
Bob Melvin 1991 Upper Deck Baltimore Orioles baseball card AUTOGRAPH

He sent me this Bob Melvin autograph that he got In Person at the Cal Berkeley Alumni game which he got a ton of autographs. Jordan is a student at Cal Berkeley and he went to the game and he sent me a picture of everything he got signed but he didn't send me this. This was a awesome surprise and I appreciate it a ton Jordan. Bob Melvin was part of the Cal Bears' championship team when he was their freshman catcher. Thanks again Jordan I'll send you something back for you to have. Really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment