Monday, February 9, 2015

AFL TTM Success Kaleb Cowart

A total scan of my Kaleb Cowart cards he signed for me
 Kaleb Cowart 2013 Topps Cook High School Gatorade Player of the year custom baseball card AUTO
 Kaleb Cowart 2012 Grandstand MWL Top Prospects Cedar Rapids Kernels baseball card AUTO
 Kaleb Cowart 2012 Topps AFL Scottsdale Scorpions custom baseball card AUTO
Kaleb Cowart 1982 Topps In Action Cedar Rapids Kernels custom baseball card AUTO

This was a nice one I did not think I would get these back . Kaleb signed 4/4 c/o the Mesa Solar Sox and signed them beautifully. Kaleb was a 1st round pick of the Angels in 2010. He was actually the 18th overall pick. He hasn't really developed much but is very highly thought of. Thanks for signing Kaleb and good luck thanks for sending back.

Philippians 4:13
13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment