Wednesday, September 2, 2015

TTM Success Mitchell Hansen

A total scan of the cards Mitchell signed for me

Mitchell Hansen 2015 Panini Team USA Stars and Stripes baseball card AUTOGRAPH
Mitchell Hansen 2015 Panini Team USA Stars and Stripes baseball card AUTOGRAPH
Mitchell Hansen 2015 Panini Team USA Stars and Stripes Champions Gold Medal baseball card AUTOGRAPH
Mitchell Hansen 2014 Panini Elite Extra Edition Team USA Relic baseball card AUTOGRAPH

My man Mitchell Hansen hooked it up again! I asked him if I could send some cards to him and he said yeah, send them to the Dodgers Spring Training facility and I did and he signed 4/4 and I am really happy to get the jersey card signed. Mitchell has always been cool to me I see him on his way to the big leagues fairly soon, I thought he was the most polished player at the Under Armour game. Thanks for taking the time again Mitchell!

You can read about my other TTM Success from the Dodgers 2nd round pick here

No comments:

Post a Comment