Monday, July 7, 2014

TTM Success Grant Holmes


 Grant Holmes 1982 Topps Conway High School Perfect Game Custom Card.

 Grant Holmes 1963 Topps Under Armour All-America Conway High School Custom Card
Grant Holmes 2013 Leaf Perfect Game baseball card

I am psyched about this return because I love getting the Draft Picks and I got the 22nd pick in this this Draft, Grant Holmes of the Los Angeles Dodgers. Grant is one of my favorite player in this draft but I like all of them a lot because they are the future of the MLB and good guys. I saw Grant at the Under Armour All-American game and got his autograph then and I love getting it again. Grant signed these cards sent c/o the AZL Dodgers and I am beyond happy to get these back. Grant's brother Colby is a minor leaguer in the Braves organization. Thanks so much G! Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment